Furloughed Federal Workers Fund

Thank you for choosing to help our neighbors and friends who are being affected by the partial shut-down of the Federal government.

To make a financial donation please click on the "Donate" button above.  After you have entered your gift information, scroll down to the bottom of the page, select "Other" and type in FFW Fund.

If you are interested in conducting a food drive for food pantries in Middlesex County please contact June Launay at 732-247-3727.

For information about the national United Way "United for US" fund, including how to make a financial donation, please click here.